Buscar

Friday 8 November 2013

Deepak Tijori is back to acting -- blame it on Sunny Leone!


Actor-turned-director Deepak Tijori is back to being in front of the camera. He essays a villain in Devang Dholakia's upcoming venture, Tina & Lolo, starring Sunny Leone.

Twenty years ago, Deepak played the bad guy in Mansoor Khan's Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar opposite Aamir Khan, so in a way life has come a full circle for him.

Explains Devang, `I had visualised a strong male evil character. Tina & Lolo does not have a hero but two heroines -- Sunny Leone and Karishma Tanna. My girls are my heroes in my film. When we were looking for a villain, I thought of Deepak as I felt he fitted the bill perfectly.`

As part of his preparations, Deepak lost weight to look his part of a debonair villain with a salt and pepper look.

Says Deepak, `I was looking at doing work as an actor again, and I felt good when Devang offered me this film, The icing on the cake was Sunny. I can't deny that!`


He adds, `Several actors do have a problem in going grey on screen, but I was looking for a change and once we did the make-up test, we were sure, this was a welcome change.`

Deepak who has directed films like Oops!, Fareb and Fox is making another film called Dare You.

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

0 comments:

¿Te animas a decir algo?

 
Funny Stuff | Copyright © 2011 Diseñado por: Blogger